The Atlantic Canada Fish Farmers Association is seeking a Bookkeeper – Project Manager to join our organization.
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the Association and for the management and reporting for all project contracts. This position reports to the Executive Director. It is a full time position.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for all accounting functions and maintenance of financial records
- Maintain and manage all project contracts
- Maintain all personnel contracts, payroll and benefits
- Supervise annual audit
- Coordinate all asset management
- Oversee Limekiln Wharf
- Participate in office and administrative support activities
- Participate in Association special events and community activities
This is a one year renewable contract starting immediately. Starting salary range will be $36,000 to $48,000 based on qualifications and experience range; plus benefits. Some weekend and evening work is required, plus occasional travel.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting / bookkeeping designation and/or equivalent proven work experience; will be able to work independently and as part of a team. The candidate will be proficient with accounting software packages, Microsoft office, internet and email software.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a brief cover letter to Pamela Parker, ACFFA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 226 Limekiln Road, Letang, NB E5C 2A8. Only those candidates that are short listed will be contacted.
Deadline for application is Monday March 3, 2014